You may be adverse to streaking and even licking rocks like your kooky geology professor, but at least you can appreciate the earth's finest geology when you're ripping with the Dakine Syncline Shorts. Designed for the rider who focuses on ditching popular trails for more unforgiving terrain, the Syncline eagerly pedals up and shreds down the steepest trails without holding you back.
The Syncline Shorts comfortably fit over your favorite liner shorts (liner not included), also fitting over pads on more technical trails. Four-way stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement while resisting abrasion on the trail. Its DWR treatment repels oncoming showers and dewy trailside vegetation. Laser-cut mesh ventilation along the inner-legs and rear-yoke actively cool your lower body, especially on sweaty uphill climbs. Other key features include zippered hand pockets and adjustable waist tabs for a fine-tuned fit.
- Bike shorts for harsh conditions in lightweight comfort
- Stretchy, lightweight fabric moves with you and sheds moisture
- Regular fit enables a free range of motion
- Mesh panels promote cooling breathability
- Adjustable waist tabs help customize the fit
- Zippered pockets secure small items during the ride