Stay comfortable on the trail and on your bars with Dakine's Syncline Gloves. These minimalist mitts are built for all-mountain riding, and feature moisture-wicking, 4-way-stretching polyester that pulls sweat away from you skin to keep you dry, while providing the dexterity you need to shift before a punchy climb, or gear up for a hammerfest on race day. The palm is built to be tough and breathable with AX Suede Deuce synthetic material that withstands abrasion, while still providing a tactile feel on the bars. And to elevate that feel a bit further, Dakine equips the index finger and thumb with silicone grippers for improved dexterity on levers.
- Minimalist gloves for hammering out all-mountain miles
- 4-way stretch polyester moves with you and wicks sweat away
- Synthetic AX Suede Deuce palm is ultra durable and breathes
- Silicone gripper on thumb and index finger improve tactile feel
- Touch screen compatible digits keep you connected on the ride
- Microfleece panel on thumb is ideal for wiping away sweat