The faster the better.
Whether you prefer high-speed shredding or techy trail riding, flexible and comfortable gear like the Dakine Slayer Knee Pads will save you from bashed 'caps and wicked dirt rash. They combine thin, tough, and flexible AriaprenePro with bombproof aramid fiber and DK Impact padding to protect you without making pedaling impossible. They also feature a stretch mesh back panel that hugs your calves to prevent the Slayer from ending up as unwanted ankle padding. The pre-curved ergonomic design and bonded hems help keep you comfortable, and a Polygiene odor-resistant treatment helps the Slayer stay fresh after long summers full of sweaty trail sessions.
- Defense for knee-bashings and dirt rash in a lightweight design
- AriaprenePro fabric is as tough as it is flexible
- DK Impact foam for cushioned protection that also moves easily
- Mesh back panel is snug, secure, and breathable
- Odor-resistant treatment fights odors after sweaty rides