Take it for a spin.
70 ounces of water, a snack, your tools, and a layer should be sufficient for any ride up to about 15 miles. Coincidentally, that's exactly what the Dakine Shuttle Women's Hydration Pack is designed to carry. It includes a Hydrapak reservoir with a high-flow Phaser valve to ensure you make the most of each gulp. It also has a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket to keep your shades safe when you pull out the goggles, and a breathable air mesh back panel and shoulder straps to help you avoid cold-and-sweaty-back syndrome when you stop to take a photo or grab a bite. An internal pocket and pump sleeve keep your tools and extra supplies from turning into a mess, so if you have to stop for something unpleasant you can get back to riding faster.
- Streamlined hydration pack for dropping in fully prepared
- Hydrapak reservoir packs two liters of water
- Air mesh backpanel and straps maximize airflow
- Fleece-lined pocket protects your sunglasses
- Organizer pocket stores your tools and accessories
- Removable waist belt for optional support
- Sternum strap has an integrated rescue whistle