For day-long enduro sessions.
Don't be the guy or gal that's mooching water and bumming bike tubes from your riding partners—pack the Dakine Session 16L Hydration Pack with everything you need for a big ride and be ready for whatever the trail throws your way. When the sun's out and the trail is hot, the pack's breathable and ventilated back panel and shoulder straps will help keep your back cool as you pedal along rolling sections of singletrack. Stay properly lubricated between pumpy sections with the vertically aligned hydration reservoir, and keep all of your bike tools, spare tubes, and pump organized in the zippered front pocket, so you're ready to make quick repairs when you're out on the trail.
- Be ready for what the trail throws your way with this cycling pack
- Breathable and lightweight Air Flow back panel and shoulder straps
- Included 3-liter hydration reservoir with Phaser bite valve
- Front organizer pocket carries bike tools, tubes, and a pump
- Fleece-lined sunglasses pocket protects lenses
- Deployable carry system secures a full face or trail helmet