Item # DAK016L
DAKINE Pick-Up Pad $119.95
Because your bike's not a beater.
Your pickup may have seen better days, but that doesn't mean it should beat up your bike. Fortunately, the Dakine Pick-Up Pad is there for protection, keeping your trusty steed scratch-free for after-work shuttles. It's made from heavy-duty nylon and has 3/4-inch foam in it to protect your bike from dings and scratches on your way to the top. It comes in two sizes—large, for carrying up to 7 bikes, or small, with room for 5 bikes. To keep individual bikes in place, both pads are equipped with enough straps to secure frames and forks.
- A pad to protect your frame from rough tailgates
- Beefy nylon stands up to rough frames and abuse
- Three-quarter inch padding protects your bike
- Small can carry up to 5 bikes, large can carry 7
- Equipped with straps for securing steeds in place
View more Truck Bed Racks
Reviews & Community
Just what I wanted
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have this pad in all black and it is perfect for mid to small size trucks. I have it on my old dodge dakota and it transports bikes great and adds some swag to any pickup. I haven't had any weather wear and tear issues yet but it is fairly new.