Take a page out of Mr. MacAskill's book and finally book that trip to ride Scotland's rocky, enticing hills this summer knowing the most important part of the trip will arrive with you in one piece. The Dakine Limited Edition Bike Travel Bag will safely ferry a single standard 29er across the pond behind walls of tough padding. If you're more into tarmac, the bag will also accommodate a single road bike. Inside, multiple padded pockets wrap around each piece of your bike, and on the outside, durable wheels make the bag a breeze to wheel through the airport after you touch down.
- Fly knowing your bike will arrive safely with you in this bag
- Heavy padding throughout the interior
- Individual bags secure wheels, fork, and rear triangle
- Many carry options depending on travel type
- Accommodates a single road or mountain bike
- Fits mountain bikes up to and including 29ers
View more Cases
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've only utilized the bag twice, but so far so good. Lots of space around the bike and nicely designed. It's a little snug, but fits my large framed Scott Voltave FR. I packed the bag, placed inside a cardboard box, and shipped via FedEx ground. The bike made it from Minneapolis to big sky and back without any issues. The wheel bags just fit my 203mm rotors.
Would this bike bag be able to handle a road bike with a seat mast? I have a Time RXRS size L. Thanks!
DAKINE LIMITED EDITION BIKE TRAVEL BAG
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Works very well for bike travel; also folds up to half size for storage.