Why We Like The Drift Cycling Shoe
We like to maintain maximum grip when we're mountain biking, and that comes down to the traction provided from our Dakine Drift Cycling Shoe. The brand's proprietary DK FlexRide shank technology ensures secure support on the pedal while flexing in the toe. That, combined with a grippy outsole means we'll have supreme energy transfer on the bike and mobility if we're ever in a hike-a-bike situation.
- A modern mountain biking shoe for performance with flat pedals
- Synthetic, durable PU upper features a perforated tongue for airiness
- An EVA midsole improves comfort with a bit of cushioning
- DK UltraGrip rubber is tacky and grippy for on-bike energy transfer
- DK FlexRide shank technology flexes in the toe while offering support
- Item #DAKZ7EK
- Upper Material
- DK UltraGrip rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
- mountain biking
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.