Finish the whole enchilada.
Don't get stuck 15 miles down Moab's Whole Enchilada trail with a flat and nothing to fix it—be ready to make those quick fixes and stay hydrated as you descend to the desert floor with the Dakine Drafter 18L Hydration Pack. A simple design allows you to stash a rain jacket and lunch in the roomy main compartment and organize all of your tools and spare tubes in the front pocket with organizer sleeves. A lumbar hydration reservoir keeps a steady supply of water flowing without throwing off your balance as you ride down over 30 miles of pure singletrack bliss. Being the largest offering in Dakine's Drafter series, this 18-liter pack is well-suited for those long rides where extra layers, tools, food, and plenty of water are on your required gear list.
- A trail-ready pack for long mountain bike rides
- Breathable and supportive back panel and shoulder straps
- Included 3-liter hydration reservoir fits in lumbar sleeve
- Deployable straps carry a bike helmet and body armor
- Fleece-lined pocket protects sunglasses lenses
- Front pocket with internal organizer sleeves
- Compatible with DK Impact spine protector (not included)