Ride like the wind.
Make sure you're fully prepared for anything a day on the trail sends your way and stay hydrated with the Dakine Drafter 14L Hydration Pack. Its no-frills design allows you to stash a rain jacket and lunch in the roomy main compartment and organize all of your tools and spare tubes in the front pocket with organizer sleeves. Then, the lumbar hydration reservoir ensures that a steady supply of water flows freely without throwing off your balance as you ride down over the twists, turns, berms, and jumps of the trail.
A supportive and breathable air suspension back panel and ventilated ergonomic shoulder straps help you stay cool and comfortable all ride long, while the helmet carry accommodates either a full face or trail helmet. This 14-liter pack is well-suited for those long rides where extra layers, tools, food, extra tubes and plenty of water are on your required gear list.
- Trail-ready backpack that carries the gear you need
- Tough nylon ripstop fabric holds up against daily abuse
- Air Suspension back panel for stable, breathable carrying
- Breathable ergonomic shoulder straps carry comfortably
- Hydration pack included makes taking a drink quick and easy
- Helmet carry works for both full face and trail helmets
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your gear