Item # DAK00X7
DAKINE Drafter 10L Hydration Backpack $124.95
A pack that rides as hard as you do.
Meeting all your mountain biking needs and then some, the Dakine Drafter 10L Hydration Pack brings both hydration, breathability, and protection along for the ride. Durable 400D nylon ripstop makes up this pack's tough outer shell for resistance against snagging branches and the occasional crash, while its ergonomic, breathable shoulder straps and Air Suspension back panel help shoulder the load in stable comfort and reliable support. A three-liter Hydrapak lumbar reservoir always keeps hydration close at hand, and features a high-flow Blaster bite-valve for easy sipping without wasting water. Multiple pockets throughout, both internal and external, organize your sunnies, layers, snacks, and gloves, while also being DK Impact CE-certified Spine protector-compatible (not included) to boost your padding and defense against hard falls, if you want a safer option.
- Hydration pack built with hard mountain biking in mind
- Tough 400D nylon ripstop withstands abuse on the trail
- Hydrapak lumbar reservoir with bite-valve keeps water at hand
- Air Suspension back panel stabilizes the load and adds breathability
- Pack is compatible with Dakine spine protector for added safety
- Carries full face or trail helmet for ease of transport
- Multiple pockets bring along of all of your riding essentials
View more Hydration Packs - Small
Reviews & Community
Ready to rip
Used this bad boy a couple of times now. I am sold on the lumbar positioned hydration design, makes for a much more stable center of gravity. Plenty of organization and room for tools, lunch, layers, etc. My favorite part though is the mesh back panel and the perforated hip and shoulders straps - all of which keep the air flowing and those delightful sweaty spots to a minimum.
I just got this for my dad for his birthday and he loves it! The mesh back makes it able to breathe and not overheat the rider. And It fits everything he could need for a ride!