A pack that rides as hard as you do.
Meeting all your mountain biking needs and then some, the Dakine Drafter 10L Hydration Pack brings both hydration, breathability, and protection along for the ride. Durable 400D nylon ripstop makes up this pack's tough outer shell for resistance against snagging branches and the occasional crash, while its ergonomic, breathable shoulder straps and Air Suspension back panel help shoulder the load in stable comfort and reliable support. A three-liter Hydrapak lumbar reservoir always keeps hydration close at hand, and features a high-flow Blaster bite-valve for easy sipping without wasting water. Multiple pockets throughout, both internal and external, organize your sunnies, layers, snacks, and gloves, while also being DK Impact CE-certified Spine protector-compatible (not included) to boost your padding and defense against hard falls, if you want a safer option.
- Hydration pack built with hard mountain biking in mind
- Tough 400D nylon ripstop withstands abuse on the trail
- Hydrapak lumbar reservoir with bite-valve keeps water at hand
- Air Suspension back panel stabilizes the load and adds breathability
- Pack is compatible with Dakine spine protector for added safety
- Carries full face or trail helmet for ease of transport
- Multiple pockets bring along of all of your riding essentials