Why We Like The Cross-X Glove
Deep in the summer months we're wearing the Cross-X Glove to get us through overgrown and chunky trail. These ultra-strong gloves use nylon TPU construction to resist abrasion and crash impacts. Moto-inspired padding keeps our knuckles safe if we do crash, and the lightly padded palm grip with silicone contact points keeps us glued to the bars.
- Aggressive glove with plenty of trail protection
- 4-way-stretch fabric doesn't constrict movement or bar grip
- Touchscreen compatible glove works with any device
- Fleece thumb wipe to get grime off of glasses
- Silicone finger grip and thumb spot
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps hand in