Why We Like The Classic Large 6L Hip Pack
In case you haven't heard, hip packs are back in a big way, but instead of digging in the attic for your dad's trusty neon wonder from the 80s, pick up the spacious and decidedly modern Dakine Classic Large Hip Pack. Not only does it feature stylish colors and prints, but also has a tough, water resistant construction that withstands light rain and abrasions around town and on the trail. Plus, its six liter capacity gives you enough room room to store a packable rain shell, a paperback, and other daily essentials, while the zippered front pocket provides quick access to smaller items.
- Spacious hip pack to keep essentials close by on daily adventures
- Tough water-resistant fabric protects your belongings in light rain
- Main compartment has enough room for a packable rain shell
- Zippered pocket keeps smaller items easily accessible
- Adjustable strap can be worn at the waist or cross-body
- Item #DAK01MU
- [woodrose, jungle palm] 600D polyester, water-repellent coating, [ashcroft black jersey] 200D polyester, 300D polyester, water-repelllent coating, [orange] 200D nylon, 200D polyester, water-repellent
- 6L (366cu in)
- 1 zippered front
- 7 x 13.5 x 4in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 18, 2022
Great for hands free. Light weight and easy clip in.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help