The trails are calling.
If rallying berms, sending jumps in the park, and hitting wallrides at max speed sounds like music to your ears, then you'd better prepare yourself accordingly with the Dakine Anthem Knee Pad. Featuring impact-absorbing 3D-molded CE-certified foam, this knee pad slips on and straps up with snug security and protects one of your most vulnerable body parts on hard-hitting trail rides.
Lateral and medial side padding bolster your coverage, while the pre-curved ergonomic patterning enhances the fit and overall range of motion. Adjustable thigh and calf straps customize your fit while silicone gripper elastic eliminates slippage, a closure system which, by the way, is all able to be put on and removed without taking off your shoes. Plus, the open back promotes cooling airflow for sweet relief on the ride up.
- Protective knee pad built to handle high-flying action
- CE-certified foam protects your knee from impacts
- Lateral and medial side padding adds protection
- Adjustable thigh and calf straps customize the fit
- Pre-curved ergonomic pattern enhances the fit