Packing on the pads is a necessity when you've got gravity-induced adrenaline rushes in front of you, but bulky armor can not only be hot when the temps rise, but uncomfortable when you're tail whipping off of rollers and charging hard into chunky rock gardens laced with rim-grabbing roots. Dainese aims to solve this problem with the Trailknit Pro Armor Top, combining your armor with a breathable, odor fighting tee that keeps you feeling fresh, and cool, while staying protected. It's crafted from their proprietary Dryarn synthetic material which fights abrasion and tears when the inevitable crash happens, and fits with targeted compression areas, and integrated micromesh for extra airflow. But the most important part, no doubt, is the Pro Armor in the shoulder and spine that help take the sting away from OTB disasters and protect your vital zones when you go down hard. The pads can all be removed from top, so you can give it a wash after riding, and slide them back into their individual sleeves for protection that stays in place.
- A streamlined baselayer for back and shoulder protection
- Compressive, form fitting cut layers underneath jerseys
- Ultra-breathable fabric with mesh panels breathes on hot days
- Removable Pro Armor shoulder pads sit in individual pouches
- Crash Absorbant foam provides multi-layer back protection
- Anti-odor treatment helps fabric resist stink