Softens the sting of trail tumbles.
Suit up with the Dainese Trailknit Pro Armor Short before putting it all on the line in the bike park or shuttling a rowdy downhill where falls carry high consequences. The Trailknit Pro Armor Short comfortably slides underneath your favorite trail baggies with its low-profile design. Dryarn fibers actively wick moisture to eliminate irritation and combat overheating, especially when you're riding in sweltering conditions.
Differentiated weaving gives targeted compression where it's needed most, with other areas using micromesh sections for optimal ventilation under your trail baggies. Another integrated feature is the ENER DRYTM chamois, which absorbs jarring vibration transmitted through your seat. Like its name suggests, this chamois retains a comfortable feel when you're sweating profusely by pulling moisture off your body where it can readily evaporate.
Where it differs from traditional liner shorts, the Trailknit Pro Armor Short uses removable hip pads that soften the impact of harsh spills on the trail and accidental hip-checks with large trees, which aren't exactly known for their softness or ability to move. Take the pads out when you're riding across tamer trail networks where extra protection isn't necessary for greater mobility.
- Suit up for rowdy trails with low-profile padding
- Effortlessly slides underneath your trail baggies
- Removable hip pads soften the sting of trail tumbles
- Differentiated weaving provides targeted compression
- ENER DRYTM chamois dissipates fatiguing seat vibration
- Dryarn fibers wick moisture to eliminate irritation
- Strategic micromesh panels for well-ventilated feel