Enduro 2 Knee Guard
If you're riding days consist of rocky ridge line descents linked together with long stretches of climbing, take at look at the Enduro 2 Knee Guard from Dainese. Designed with enduro racing and trail riding in mind, these pads not only protect your knees and shins in a crash, but they stay put while pedaling so you can enjoy big days on the mountain in comfort.
The Enduro 2 Knee Guards' hybrid construction starts with hard shell ABS plates on the front that offer superior protection against jagged rocks and ensure sliding during falls to minimize skin abrasion. Flexible, web-like Pro Armor surrounds the knee for additional protection and breathability, while the Crash Absorb pads on the inside knee avoid bumps with the frame and other possible injuries. The ABS plates are pre-curved into an anatomic position for unrestricted mobility while pedaling and descending, and there's a hook-and-loop strap up top to keep the pads securely in place over rough terrain.
- Hybrid construction knee pads for enduro and trail riding
- Hard shell ABS knee and shin guards for high impact resistance
- Flexible Pro Armor wraps around the knee for added coverage
- Crash Absorb pads protect the inside of your knee from hits
- Pre-curved anatomic shape won't restrict pedaling or descending
- Hook-and-loop upper strap prevents the pads from sliding down
- Power strap on the calf further secures the fit
- Breathable mesh sleeve ensures comfort on long rides
- Item #DAI00NX
- Pro-Armor, ABS impact technology
- upper hook-and-loop strap
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.