Why We Like The Synthesis 1/1 XCT Boost Wheel
A collaboration between i9 and Crankbrother’s means we’re installing the Synthesis 1/1 XCT Boost Wheel as our next upgrade asap. Synthesis carbon hoops are worth getting excited about, with a wider front and narrow rear rim, it’s dialed to keep a large contact patch in the front and provide fast-rolling grip in the rear. 1/1 hubs are provided from i9, and these more budget-friendly hubs still pack an incredible package compared to Hydra. Crankbrother's stiff wheels are laced with a 32h pattern in the rear, meaning they’re strong enough for big impacts and won’t need as much maintenance.
- Lightweight carbon wheels for cross-country and trail use
- 26.5mm front rim width is built to provide grip in the corners
- 24.5 rear rim width keeps rolling resistance minimal
- Tuned wheels calm down the ride and roll fast
- I9 1/1 rear hubs are durable and roll smooth
- Options to fit all types of hub standards and drivetrains