Stamp 7 Limited Edition USA Pedals
Ripping down the mountain on flat pedals offers a certain degree of confidence knowing you can quickly drop a foot on surprise corners, or have a safe dismount if the time comes to bail. Some of the best riders in the world are winning Enduro World Series races, downhill races, and freeride competitions on flats, so their legitimacy is proven, so long as you get a solid set with a low profile and plenty of grip as to not sacrifice the security of your foot position. The Stamp 7 Limited Edition USA Pedals offer just that, and are now available in this red, white, and blue limited edition color so you can represent your country with a little bit of freedom on your bike.
These size-specific pro-level pedals are designed to fit a size 5 to 10 shoe in size Small, or 10+ in Large. Their concave design is perfect for keeping your tread locked into place, and come in low profile, at only 11-13mm thick. The 10 pins on each side offer plenty of grip and are adjustable so you can dial in the pin height to suit your preferences. Crank brothers also sells replacement pin kits of various lengths.
Even though the Stamp 7 pedals are constructed from the same sturdy chromoly steel spindle and forged aluminum body as their sibling, the Stamp 3, they manage to come in at a lighter weight due to upgraded inner and outer Igus LL-Glide bearings. This means a smoother rotation with every pedal stroke, and a few less grams to lug up the mountain when it's time to put the hammer down.
- Burly and secure platform pedals with a low-profile design
- Limited edition USA colors to represent your country
- 6061-T6 aluminum for rugged durability on the trail
- Upgraded Igus LL-glide bearings for a smoother spindle feel
- 10 adjustable traction pads per side for extra grip
- Slightly concave design keeps feet from sliding off
- Small works best for 5-10 size feet
- Large is for riders with 10+ feet