Stamp 3 V2 Pedals
Regardless if you're new to mountain biking or a top-level rider seeking a solid pedal for dissecting technical terrain at high speeds, the Crank Brothers Stamp 3 V2 Pedals perform admirably with their size-specific design, bombproof durability, and ten adjustable pins for greater traction. Updated for 2020, the Stamp 3 V2s tip the scale at a considerable lower number than their predecessors.
6061-T6 aluminum maintains rugged durability from rock strikes and accidental bashings on the trail, while the premium bearings and seal system keep nasty grit and muck from compromising their smooth feel over time. Since they're only 16-millimeters thick, you'll find they're not as chunky as older platforms from the past, with a slightly concave design hugging your shoe, so it doesn't accidentally slip off.
- Updated platform pedal with durability and lower weightw
- 6061-T6 aluminum for rugged durability on the trail
- Premium bearings, seal system for smooth-spinning feel
- 10 adjustable traction pads per side for extra grip
- Slightly concave design keeps feet from sliding off
- Small works best for 5-10 size feet
- Large is for riders with 10+ feet