Stamp the yard.
From gnarly descents to meandering singletrack, the Crank Brothers Stamp 2 Pedals accommodate everyone with a size-specific design, robust durability, and ten adjustable pins for greater traction. The body's 6061-T6 aluminum construction provides rugged durability for rock gardens and incidental bashings on the trail, while the premium bearings and seal system prevent grit and muck from compromising their smooth feel over time. Since they're only 16-millimeters thick, you'll find they're not as chunky as older platforms, and have a slightly concave design hugging your shoe to prevent you from accidentally slipping off.
- Reliably solid platform pedal with thinner design for control
- 6061-T6 aluminum delivers robust durability on the trail
- Premium bearings, seal system keeps the feel extra-smooth
- Ten adjustable pins per side for extra grip
- Slightly concave design keeps your feet in place
- Small accommodates 5-10 size feet best
- Large is for riders with 10+ feet