Mallet DH SuperBruni Limited Edition Pedals
The Crank Brothers Mallet DH SuperBruni Limited Edition Pedals are the same Mallet DH pedals that riders have come to know and love, but feature an asymmetrical double-anodized red and blue colorway designed in conjunction with 3x World Champion Loic Bruni. Winning downhill World Champs three times while still relatively early on in his career helped the French phenom earn the nickname "SuperBruni," and the Mallet DH are his pedals of choice.
With a massive alloy platform, enlarged spindle, eight adjustable pins per side, and an obstacle-clearing clipless design, the Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal offers the perfect fit for high-octane, white-knuckle downhill rides. This pedal's numerous pins on each side and larger-than-life platform carry you through bigger hits and more gut-wrenching drops than a standard all-mountain pedal might be able to handle, while also getting along famously with flats when you're on courses where you have to continuously put your foot down in order stay up. With a spindle five millimeters stouter than the rest of the Mallet lineup, the DH lends a secure stance that's necessary for meeting the demands of gravity runs, and also rides on both cartridge and needle bearings with long-life seals to keep these vital components clean and smooth after seasons and seasons of hard use.
- SuperBruni signature pedals with anodized red & blue colorway
- Clipless design enhances bike control and easily sheds mud
- Concave platform provides a secure foothold
- Wide 57mm Q-factor for stability at speed
- Eight traction pins per side to enhance grip
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges reduce rock strikes
- Premium bearings and double seal system for longevity