Why We Like The Mallet 3 Pedals
Known for easy entry and release, the Mallet 3 Pedals are among our top picks for trail riding thanks to their tried-and-tested design. Crank Brother's unique egg beater retention system is exceptionally user-friendly and does a great job clearing mud. 6 adjustable pedal pins per side let us fine tune the amount of friction between pedal and shoe, and the included clips offer 15 and 20-degree release angles.
- Trail-ready clipless pedals offer intuitive entry and release
- Superior durability and lightweight from an aluminum construction
- 15 and 20-degree release angle cleats offer a forgiving geel
- 6 adjustable pins on either side for additional grip
- 6 degrees of float reduces torque on your knees
- Aftermarket cleats let you customize release angle and float (sold separately)
- Item #CRN001O
- [spindle] forged scm435 choromoly steel, [body] 6061-T6 aluminum, A380 aluminum, [wing] 17-4PH stainless steel, [spring] 300 series stainless steel
- [standard cleat] 6°
- Entry / Release
- 15 / 20°
- Spindle Diameter
- 2 cleats, 2 cleat washer, 4 cleat screw, 2 cleat shim
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz (499g)
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.