Item # CRN004D
Crank Brothers Klic Hand Pump with Gauge $46.95
Because walking home sucks.
You'd rather not walk home, especially when you're deep in the backcountry or ten miles from the nearest outpost on some desolate country road. That's where the Crank Brothers Klic Hand Pump with Gauge comes into play, providing an essential lifeline of tube and tire inflation, should you run over an abrasive piece of roadside rubbish or puncture your tire on a sharp thorn while riding through the desert.
This compact hand pump is available in two distinct versions, with the high-pressure pump inflating road bike tires up to 120 psi and the high-volume pump offering a hefty burst of air with each pump stroke, so you can quickly inflate a mountain bike tire without tiring out your arm. It's upgraded with a built-in gauge with pressure readouts in both psi and bars, so you won't have to do the old squeeze test, just to know if your tires are properly inflated.
It comes with a flexible rubber hose for easier inflation and attaches to both Presta and Schrader valves with its magnetic head. This flexible hose neatly stores inside the handle when it's not in use, so you don't have to worry about it bouncing around on the road or trail. As a bonus, the pump attaches to your frame with the provided bottle cage mount.
- Premium hand pump available for road or mountain bikes
- Integrated gauge makes it easy to determine tire pressure
- High-pressure version good up to 120 psi for road tires
- High-volume version inflates bike tires over 1.8 in
- Flexible rubber hose neatly stores inside the handle
- Magnetic head accommodates Presta and Schrader valves
- Includes a bottle cage mount for convenient storage
- Separate adapter for using CO2 cartridges (not included)