Prerequisite for proper pressure.
The Crank Brothers Klic Digital Floor Pump provides smooth pumping action, accurate gauging of tire pressure, and dependable inflation in your home workshop for years to come. This version comes with a digital gauge that displays both pressure and bars, up to 160 psi for inflating both road and mountain bike tires with ease. It's compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, so it'll work with the majority of bikes on the market.
This sleekly styled floor pump is crafted from alloy for optimal strength and attractive aesthetics, complete with a magnetic hose that neatly stores inside the pump when it's not in use. The tripod base adds stability, so you won't have to stand on a leg, just to keep it from tipping over while you're pumping up tires.
- Premium alloy floor pump with a large digital gauge
- Large digital gauge displays both psi and bar readings
- Magnetic hose neatly nests inside pump when not in use
- Inflates road and mountain bike tires up to 160 psi
- Tripod base adds stability, so it doesn't tip over
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves