Why We Like The Highline 2.0 Dropper Seatpost
Crankbrothers is one brand that pushes the envelope with its designs, and the Highline 2.0 Dropper Seatpost is no exception. It's nearly impossible not to love thanks to smooth, consistent travel, easy installation, an innovative saddle clamp, and affordable price. Whether we're testing its limits on rooty, rocky trails full of massive inclines and rugged descents, or simply swerving on our favorite stretch of singletrack, this dropper post delivers the performance and functionality we expect to see.
- The smooth and functional dropper seatpost we turn to for our ride
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- Internal hydraulic cartridge makes for easy service
- Up to 150mm of smooth travel
- Item #CRNH02D
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- [100mm] 345mm, [125mm] 370mm, [150mm] 425mm
- 100mm, 125mm, 150mm
- cable-actuated, internal hydraulic cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- [30.9x370/125mm] 1lb 6.5oz
- mountain biking, trail, cross-country, enduro
- 1 housing, 1 cable, 1 dropper remote, 1 cable end, 2 housing grommets
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.