Item # CRN003T
Crank Brothers Candy 7 Pedals $169.00
We all want candy.
Crank Brothers Egg Beater pedals are renowned for their mud-shedding power, easy four-sided entry design, and minimalist platform-free construction. For those of us that don't mind a few extra grams and want a bit of platform for added support and security, the Crank Brothers Candy 7 Pedals provide Egg Beater functionality with a platform boasting the new traction pad technology for a boost of supportive confidence wherever the ride takes you.
Appropriate for both mountain and cyclocross applications, the Candy 7 features an open design that sheds mud better than almost any other pedal system for confident cleat engagement in the muckiest conditions. The cleat system allows riders to adjust float and release angle to best meet their needs, and ribbing on the body provides extra traction when not clipped in. Crank Brothers adds in its new traction pad technology, which consists of two rubber pads placed on the pedal body that increase grip and promote effective cleat engagement. The Candy 7s come with one millimeter and two millimeter interchangeable pads, allowing riders to customize the system to best match with their favorite off-road shoes.
- Customizable clipless for CX to enduro riding
- 4-sided entry makes it easy to clip in at any angle
- Open design sheds mud for confident cleat engagement
- Ribbed platform for traction when not clipped in
- Upgraded with a more durable 17-4PH stainless steel wing
- 6061-T6 aluminum body withstands occasional rock strikes
- Customizable release angles of 15 or 20 degrees
- Includes Crank Brothers Premium Brass Cleates