No longer confined to the road.
A longstanding favorite of roadies, Craft earns notoriety with meticulous attention to detail and body-conforming comfort. Not content with being confined to country roads and urban boulevards, the Craft Men's X-Over Short gives you the same thoughtful design you'll find with their road apparel, but in a trail-specific design for wild stretches of singletrack winding across mountains and forests.
It strikes the right balance between durability and free-ranging mobility with abrasion-resistant nylon fabric paired with strategic flex panels. Side vents rapidly disperse excess perspiration and body heat from sapping your aerobic output, especially in stifling warmth. The removable liner sports an Infinity C4 chamois for plush padding on the trail. This ergonomically shaped chamois conforms to your underside without pinching or pressure points. Its 3-layer foam compound is thickest at center to relieve pressure and jarring vibration, tapering to a softer foam along the edges for greater mobility.
- Craft's foray into a trail-specific short
- Strategic mix of durable nylon and stretch panels
- Side vents promote cooling and sweat dispersion
- Removable liner with plush Infinity C4 chamois
- Chamois of ergonomically contoured EVA foam
- Zippered side pocket for trail-savvy storage
- Adjustable waist dials in a secure fit
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.