Cross over to all-weather.
Heading out to ride with looming weather and unpredictable forecasts can wreak havoc on a ride plan because you never know if you're going to crawl home a soaked and shivering mess. Be prepared for any weather with the Craft Men's X-Over Convert Jacket.
Made from windproof and water-resistant fabrics, this jacket fights off the elements and boasts removable sleeves that easily stow in a pocket to prevent overheating when the clouds clear. In addition to packable sleeves, the entire jacket is lightweight and extremely packable to tuck away in a jersey pocket when the temperature tips up. A zippered pocket in back provides storage for snacks, ride necessities, and the sleeves when not in use.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.