Verve Xp Pant
Old Man Winter may throw some blows at your winter commute, but you’re not one to turn down the fight when your ride time is at stake. Craft is on your side when it comes to the battle against the elements, and built the Verve XP Pants to help you hold down the road. These winter-ready pants offer wind and waterproof fabrics that hold up to Nor’Easter winds, and icy mid-west flurries alike as you head into the city on your daily commute. Inside they feature a soft, brushed touch to keep you comfortable and help you trap heat, while 360-degree reflective accents boost your visibility when winter’s days are dismal and dark.
Holding up to your commute is key, and Craft makes sure the Verve XP Pants are ready for it by reinforcing the knee and lower back to hold up to movement, while doubling as an extra layer of insulation. Extra durable fabric enhances the seat area to hold up to hours in the saddle, and a relaxed fit gives you room for layering on the sub-zero days when you’re still not willing to give in to vehicular transportation.
- Commute-ready pants that stand up to winter
- Wind-and-waterproof fabric keeps you toasty and dry
- Trap heat where you need it with brushed, soft lining
- 360-degree reflectivity helps you stay seen on dreary days
- Reinforced knee and lower back boosts durability and warmth
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist keeps your britches in place