It's been a busy week, but on this Thursday afternoon, nothing is standing between you and an evening ride. The twenty-five mile loop you have planned is sounding nothing short of luxurious after a week of clients, meetings, and bumper-to-bumper traffic, and you've been dreaming about it all day long. When you coast into the driveway, throw on the Craft Verve Short and head out for an invigorating ride.
While a cool breeze and golden hour views rejuvenate you, the Verve's supportive Lycra Sport Energy fabric will stabilize your muscles, providing support without restriction as you pedal hard into a long, familiar climb. If the sun's still strong, you'll appreciate the Lycra's Coldblack treatment; it helps limit the Lycra's absorption of UV rays, preventing skin damage and encouraging the fabric to stay cool even when you can't get out of direct sunlight. Whether you stick with your original plan for a fast twenty-five, or decide to extend your loop by another ten to see the sunset, the Verve's breathable, stretchy Infinity C2 chamois will keep you cushioned and supported for as long as you want to stay out.
- Re-energize with a road ride in this versatile short
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to rapidly wick
- Lycra construction stabilizes and remains breathable
- Silicone-printed leg hems stay in-place without pinching
- Wide waistband lies flat as you move around in the saddle
- Reflective accents help you stay visible to motorists