Verve Glow Jacket
We all have that friend who saddles up regardless of the season, weather, or time of day. Now you can be that friend, too, with the Craft Verve Glow jacket, designed for devoted cyclists who are happy to hop on the bike and mash up mountains or through city streets year round. Built with wind-and-waterproof fabric, you'll slice through howling nor'easter storms with ease, and enjoy watching moisture roll off of you. A brushed thermal lining inside the back and back of sleeves offers you extra fleecy warmth when the temperatures start to dip, but it's not so overwhelming as to cause bulk and cumbersome wrinkles when you're laying down the hurt.
The Verve Glow comes ready to stay put with a slim cut and silicone gripper at the back to keep your back covered. Three back pockets are the perfect spot to store your nutrition, hydration, and a spare tube, and a zippered side pocket securely stashes your keys or wallet, to reduce the heart-dropping fear of losing your essentials at a mystery point along a dim and windy road late in the evening. Highlighting your tail end, reflective strips adorn the back of the jacket to illuminate under headlights in dim lighting, and the same reflective accents stripe their way across your chest to help with visibility from 360-degrees.
- Like a hot knife through butter on frosty fall rides
- Wind-and-waterproof fabric keeps you warm and dry
- Brushed thermal lining offers fleecy insulation
- 360-degree reflective accents keep you visible
- Keep your jacket in place with silicone waist grip
- Three back pockets stash your hydration and snacks
- One zippered pocket keeps keys safe