Take to the trail.
Strike a balance between durability and total comfort on the trail with the Craft Velo XT Shorts. Built for the singletrack, these shorts pack in technical fabrics for moisture wicking goodness, and just enough stretch to give you total freedom of movement when you're getting a little wild with tail-whips off of rollers.
To give you peace of mind when you're taking new lines through rock gardens, Craft constructs the Velo XT shorts from a tough mix of polyester and elastane that holds up to abrasions from trail debris and crashes, while actively pulling away sweat, so when your wily descent is finished you can pedal your way back up to the top in comfort. Inside you'll find a removable liner that sports an Infinity C4 chamois for plush padding on the trail. This ergonomically shaped chamois conforms to your underside without pinching or pressure points. Its 3-layer foam compound is thickest at center to relieve pressure and jarring vibration, tapering to a softer foam along the edges for greater mobility.
- Trail ready shorts for getting rowdy on dirt
- Durable polyester meets with stretch panels for comfort
- Removable liner with plush Infinity C4 chamois
- Chamois built with ergonomically contoured EVA foam
- Ample pockets for stashing goodies and tools
- Adjustable waist backed with belt loops dials in perfect fit