Cycling in the winter isn't easy, but riding in the cold is entirely attainable with the Craft Men's Velo Thermal Wind Tights. Light and ergonomically designed, these tights are built to mirror your movements in the saddle while protecting you from the elements. They're crafted with a wind- and waterproof panel in the front to shield you from icy gusts and wintry precipitation. A brushed polyester blend fabric establishes a layer of warmth next to your skin while pulling moisture to the surface to keep you dry and comfortable. The C3 Infinity chamois provides three layers of multi-density foam padding that cushion and support critical areas. On dim, gray winter days, the 360-degree reflectivity helps you stand out to motorists on the roads in daylight or at dusk.
- Cut through winter's chill in these thermal cycling tights
- Front panels shield you from wind and rain
- Stretchy main fabric moves with you as you pedal
- Brushed interior adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Plush chamois eliminates the need for layering
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low light
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.