If you're committed to getting out on the bike through the cold, grey months of winter, we applaud you. Pedaling into the winter isn't easy, but with the right kit, building base miles in the cold is an entirely attainable goal. The Women's Craft Velo Thermal Wind Tight is a good place to start, or continue, if this isn't your first winter on the roads.
Light and contoured, the Velo was built to mirror your body movements in the saddle while insulating the hardworking muscles of your legs from the cold air around you. The tight's brushed polyester blend establishes a layer of warm air next to your skin while rapidly pulling moisture to the surface to keep you dry, and its completely waterproof and windproof front panels shield you further from icy gusts and wintry precipitation.
The plush, built-in chamois makes layering a liner underneath unnecessary outside of winter's worst, and the wide waistband promises to lie flat and provide support while you're stretched out in the saddle. On dim, grey winter days, the 360-degree reflectivity helps you stand out to motorists on the roads in daylight or at dusk.
- Cut through winter's chill in this thermal cycling tight
- Front panels are completely impervious to rain and wind
- Stretchy main fabric moves with you as you pedal
- Form-fitting silhouette helps fabric rapidly wick moisture
- Plush chamois eliminates the need for layering
- Reflective accents help you stay seen on dim roads
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.