After a summer of sweltering temperatures and rides spent under a hot sun, the crisp mornings of fall represent a cool, peaceful respite. As the days grow shorter and the leaves grow brighter, we eagerly dig out our thermal jerseys and pack away featherweight summer kit. If an inventory of your fall drawer finds you underwhelmed this year, we'd recommend the Craft Women's Velo Thermal Jersey.
Soft and light, this stretchy jersey insulates on chilly mornings and brisk afternoons while following body movements in the saddle so as to not add bulk. A polyester and elastane construction allows the Velo to rapidly pull moisture away from your skin after you warm up, warding off the dreaded clamminess that too many layers can create while you're climbing. A full-length zipper allows you to add airflow on warmer days, and 360-degree reflectivity helps keep you visible to other road users during autumn's waning daylight hours.
- Revel in cooler fall ride temperatures in this thermal jersey
- Soft, light fabric wicks moisture while it insulates
- Slim fit accommodates a thin baselayer for added warmth
- 360-degree reflective accents keep you visible on the roads
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.