Hone your craft.
Destined to be an everyday workhorse, the Craft Men's Velo Bib Short alleviates fatigue and discomfort when you're riding spiritedly in the hills above your house. Realizing that everyday riders desire the most from their cycling shorts, Craft constructed the Velo Bib Short with four-way stretch for unrestricted pedaling and greater comfort. Not only is the Velo Bib Short incredibly flexible, but its compression properties dissipate fatiguing vibration from sapping power to the pedals when every watt of available energy is best conserved.
Bolstering a supportive fit, the ergonomically contoured bibs are fabricated from breathable mesh, so you're not drenched when the asphalt's radiating heat like a steamy sauna. Wide, elasticized leg grippers won't annoyingly ride up as you pedal at a brisk pace. And seeing that the Velo Bib is targeted to be an everyday workhorse, it's appropriately fitted with Craft's Infinity C3 chamois. This chamois blissfully conforms to your undercarriage with its four-way stretch fabric that's laser-cut for increased leg movement and lined with zero-friction fabric.
- Everyday workhorse bib short enhances riding comfort
- Four-way stretch fabric for unrestricted pedaling
- Compression properties for greater muscle support
- Infinity C3 chamois dissipates jarring vibration
- Chamois is finished with an anti-odor treatment
- Ergonomically contoured bibs of breathable mesh
- Wide, elasticized leg grippers won't ride up
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
About Me: 6'0" 180lbs. Fit like Horse :)
I bought 4 of these on sale for $79.96, they also came with a free gift with purchase at the time, cherry on top. Initial reactions, these are sweet and not overly branded!
I have an athletic build similar to a triathlete and the mediums fit like a glove, very form fitting and light to show off them legs haha, perfect for warmer climates.
They only reason not to give this a 5 out 5, is because I only used it once thus far, and have yet to see how the chamois will hold up over time. It was very comfortable on my first ride (3hrs).