Riding The Storm Out.
If you're committed to getting out on your bike through the cold, grey months of winter, it's essential to start with the right kit. The Craft Women's Storm Tights 2.0 are a good place to start whether this is your first winter on the roads or you're a seasoned rider. Constructed with a windproof front panel, these tights shield you from icy gusts. A brushed interior traps heat to keep you comfortable as you pedal mile after mile, and also serves to transport moisture away from your skin. With a slimmer fit through the upper leg and a more relaxed fit opening below the knee, these tights offer optimum freedom of movement. A drawcord at the waist ensures a secure, comfortable fit, while reflective piping enhances visibility despite the day's gray conditions.
- Ride through winter's chill in these thermal cycling tights
- Front panels effectively block wind
- Brushed interior adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Drawcord waistband offers a secure, comfortable fit
- Reflective piping enhances visibility in low light
- Slimmer fit through upper leg opening below knee for mobility
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.