Weather the storm.
Set aside that coffee, fold away the fleece blanket, and head out for a ride in the Craft Men's Long-Sleeve Storm Jersey. With the perfect blend of warmth and weather-fighting technology, this jersey will keep you comfortable through all those chilly late fall and early spring rides.
Craft fashions this jersey from an elastic polyester fabric, which features thermal warmth and a brushed interior that sits softly against your skin like the blanket you left behind to go riding. On the front, Craft adds windproofing to fend off the chill and keep you cozy through those blustery late fall days. At the back, a hit of waterproofing blocks wheel spray and rain when the weather turns wet.
As with all Craft kit, the details make this jersey stand out from the crowd. The collar sits close to seal out wind and cold without any annoying constriction, while three rear pockets provide ample room for your phone, a spare tube, and a gel or a handful of gummy bears to fuel the ride. Elastic edging along the hem eliminates bunching to keep the jersey comfortably in place, and reflective details increase visibility to motorists in low-light and grey winter conditions.
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
Assos iJ.intermediate_s7 Jersey - Long-Sleeve - Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.