Warmth For Cold Rides.
As its name implies, the Craft Women's Siberian Jacket is a cycling jacket made for cold winter conditions. The jacket's outer construction offers wind- and water-resistant protection to shield you from adverse conditions. A brushed fleece interior traps heat to keep you warm when the temperature drops. The stretch construction lets the jacket sit close to your body without restricting mobility. Other functional features include a silicone elastic at the back hem to keep the jacket in place, reflective prints and details to enhance visibility, and a zippered back pocket to keep your riding essentials secure.
- A wind- and water-repellent jacket for cold conditions
- Brushed interior for extra warmth and comfort
- Stretch construction offers unrestricted movement
- Reflective prints and details ensure visibility in low light
- Silicone gripper at back hem keeps jacket in place
- Zippered back pocket keeps essentials secure
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.