As the name implies, Craft's Siberian Booties mean business when it comes to fending off cold, wet weather. They're made with a super-elastic neoprene, sealed seams, and a zipper-less body to lock out the elements and keep your pedaling platforms warm and dry.
Durable fabric protects the bottom of your shoes from wear and tear while hook-and-loop adjusters underneath the bootie customize the fit to work with most pedal systems. Craft also knows that wearing these booties usually coincides with some pretty dreary days, so it added reflective elements across the structure to provide increased visibility to motorists in low-light and wintery conditions.
- Bootie for cycling in cold, dreary weather
- 4mm Neoprene provides insulation from the cold and wind
- Waterproof seams seal out precipitation
- Elastic design eliminates the need for a zipper
- Reinforced toe and heel enhance durability
- Reflective print enhances low-light visibility
- Item #CRA00FC
- 4mm neoprene
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help