Come in, they'll give you shelter from the storm.
Your riding season doesn't have to be curbed by the blanket of white that covers the ground, instead, don the Craft Shelter Glove and embrace Jack Frost head on to let him know that a little of his icy magic won't ruin a perfectly good ride for you. Featuring durable and resilient fabrics, stitched together with articulation in mind, these gloves are ready to bring you in and give you shelter from the storm so you can make the most of your ride regardless of the weather.
The Shelter gloves make the perfect addition to your cycling kit for icy fall mornings and chilly winter afternoons when the frost is nipping at your fingertips. With detail-driven construction, durable materials, and repelling the elements in mind, they are built tough to offer your digits stretchy softshell relief from cold days. Stitched together from a hearty blend of polyester and elastane, the softshell allows for gentle stretch and give when you're riding, with the articulation you need to shift and brake with ease. Completely wind-and-waterproof, the softshell slices through icy air and keeps moisture rolling off so you can stay warm and dry.
The palm is made of extra-burly polyurethane that withstands the abuse of icy and rough bar tape, and silicone gripper offers the control you need, so your hands won't slip on wet bars when you're in the drops. The inner lining of the Shelter gloves is a brushed fleece that is soft against the skin while providing insulation for prolonged warmth. Additionally, the fleece lining pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you dry when hammerfest climbs get your heart pumping and sweat dripping. And when you're coming over the summit of your climbs, you can still check up on your stats on your cycling computer or smart phone thanks to touch screen compatibility.
- Wind-and-waterproof glove for cold weather cycling
- Stretchy softshell offers comfort and articulation
- Fleece lining wicks away sweat and provides warmth
- Silicone palm details offer superior grip
- Palm is extra durable with polyurethane fabric
- Soft terry on thumb for drying wet glasses or noses
- Reflective accents increase visibility in dim light
- Touch screen compatible for checking your cycling computer or smart phone on the go
View more Men's Winter Bike Gloves
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Palm Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
- Measure from your wrist to the end of your middle finger.