Embrace the heat.
From Arizona's scorching deserts to the sun-baked coastlines of Florida, the Craft Men's Route Jersey won't have you second guessing your daily ride in hot, sticky conditions, thanks to its special-knit structure and lightweight polyester fabric that rapidly wick moisture to keep you cool and dry on the road. Mesh Superlight fabric is placed along zones prone to overheating, allowing you to keep your body temperature in check when the mercury skyrockets on summer days. Additionally, you'll find a total of seven pockets along the backside, one of which has a zippered closure and cord routing for a smartphone or media player.
- Cool-wearing jersey designed for hot summer days
- Polyester fabric keeps you cool and dry on the road
- Special-knit structure accelerates evaporation of sweat
- Mesh Superlight panels prevent overheating and sweating
- Reflective print along shoulders for stand-out visibility
- Seven total pockets along backside, one with cord routing
- Soft, ergonomic grippers placed along sleeve endings