Designed for the discerning.
Meticulously engineered with premium fabrics and the utmost attention to detail, the Craft Men's Route Bib Short emphasizes support along hard-working muscles and cool-wearing comfort on those hot summer rides. It's constructed of Lycra Sport Energy fabric that hugs key muscle groups with high levels of compression to aide in blood flow and stability. However, you'd be mistaken for thinking this compressive fabric restricts your mobility, seeing it boasts four-way stretch characteristics.
Craft didn't stop there, employing a Coldblack finish that repels searing UV rays from heating up the darkly colored fabric, acting more like a white garment on those sunny days. Looking at the uppers of this supportive bib short, Craft uses an ergonomically contoured design with flat-lying elastic straps in front, paired with breathable mesh along the backside to prevent overheating and excessive perspiration.
Sitting at the heart and center of this bib short, the Men's C2 Pad is comprised of a 3-layer, seamless design that's anatomically molded to support sensitive areas and reduce the chance of chafing. The first layer that comes into contact with your skin is four-way stretch fabric, which allows the pad to brilliantly conform to your underside and follow every single pedaling movement on your bike. Delving underneath the top layer, you'll find medium density foam to that's bonded to a layer of higher density foam. This combination works to cushion incoming vibration and pressure from being exerted on your body.
- Meticulously crafted bib shorts for discerning cyclists
- Lycra Sport Energy supports and stabilizes muscle groups
- Special knit construction aides in moisture transport
- Coldblack finish repels UV rays from heating up fabric
- Ergonomic bibs with elastic bands and breathable mesh back
- Men's C2 Pad of multiple foam densities and seamless top layer
- Reflective print stands out to vehicles in low light conditions
- Elastic leg endings with silicone grip to prevent migration