The foundation for a great ride.
Some would say cycling is at its best on sunny, crisp mornings when you can just see your breath in the air, when your regular routes turn into rides through tunnels of red and gold leaves. We have to assume that Swedish-born Craft agrees with us — after all, the brand became famous for its base layers that allow cyclists to stay comfortable and perform at their best in fluctuating temperatures.
The Roundneck Short-Sleeve Base Layer is an excellent example of what Craft is good at: using a blend of warming polyester and polyamide yarns, the layer wicks moisture away from your skin as you sweat and prevents it from staying close to your body. Whether you wear it with multiple layers or just one, the base layer will keep you dry by bringing sweat to the surface so it can evaporate, saving you from the dreaded mid-ride chills after you pause for a rest after a tough climb. Craft uses flatlocked seaming throughout to eliminate the likelihood of chafing, and the company that usually favors a second-skin fit constructed the Roundneck in a slightly more forgiving silhouette. Expect it to still be fitted, but with a little more room than the typical Craft fit.
View more Women's Short-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.