What's a little rain?
Don't let a little weather interrupt your drizzly spring training ride. Enjoy the waterproof design of your Craft Rain Glove 2.0 while you sprint hills to get ready for century season. Shock-absorbing gel inserts are distributed across pressure points for comfort on long rides, and the silicone palm grip gives you the control you need.
Touchscreen-compatible fingers let you use your devices when you stop for a coffee break at your turnaround point and the fully windproof and waterproof design protects your fingers from surprise weather along the way. The reflective details help keep you visible on early-morning or late-night rides and the hook-and-loop closure lets you adjust the fit to keep chilly air from sneaking in.
- Wind- and waterproof gloves for cycling all year
- Synthetic construction sheds rain
- Silicone palm for optimal grip on your handlebars
- Shock-absorbing gel inserts in the palm enhances comfort
- Reflective details help increase your visibility
- Touchscreen compatible fingers let you use your devices