A nod to protection.
Sometimes, you can judge something by its name alone. The Craft Rain Cap is a strong example of this, as the name tells you exactly what it's for: repelling water. Your legs may be doing all the work while riding, but that doesn't mean you should leave your head to fend for itself. You might need it later.
The hat's construction is as straightforward as its mission. The shell is Craft's C323, a waterproof and windproof fabric, and the lining is C102, a mesh material. Both layers are breathable, lightweight, and elastic, so your head will stay comfortable, dry, and warm during workouts — even if all your blood is in your legs. The seams are taped for added water resistance, and reflective Craft logos help keep you visible in low-light conditions.
View more Winter Bike Hats
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.