Pep in your step.
You may get the Craft Women's Pep Skirt because it'll add some cute color to your casual wardrobe, but you'll end up wearing them for morning runs and afternoon hikes. It's as adorable as it is performance-driven, with a light and stretchy fabrication that'll add pep to your step whether you're running for the bar's last call or psyched to get another mile in before sundown.
- Training skirt for spring hikes and trail runs
- Light and stretchy fabric blend breathes and dries quickly
- Pocket on inner tight with media-compatibility
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.