You're dedicated, and certainly not about to let a few showers, flurries, or frosty winds keep you indoors listening to the whine of the trainer in the winter months, and neither is the Craft Ideal Jacket. Built to insulate, this jacket offers rugged polyester construction that offers complete windproof protection in the face of gale-force-winds, and robust water repellent to keep you dry through showers. Inside the jacket provides a soft, brushed lining that's fleecy and warm against the skin to trap heat inside, while synthetic fibers usher perspiration outwards to keep you from getting bogged down and wet when a punchy climb gets your heart rate rising.
Craft cuts the Ideal Jacket with just a slim fit that sits close to the body, but with just enough room to toss on a base layer or jersey on cold days. It's finished off with just the details we'd expect from the brand, including a full-length zipper for easy ventilation, silicone gripper at the bottom hem for a dialed-in fit, and 360-degree reflective accents to boost your visibility from all directions.
- The ideal partner for pedaling through winter rides
- Windproof protection shields you from gale-force gusts
- Water repellent treatment sheds rain, sleet, and wheel spray
- Full-length zipper for easy venting on punchy climbs
- Reflective details help you stay seen in all directions
- Zippered back pocket for secure storage