Suiting up to ride in the middle of the coldest part of the year makes us feel like superheros, ready to take on the impossible, or at least a long ride with a good bit of winter kit. The Hale Subzero jacket prepares us to take on the road or trail in the depth of winter. A windproof and waterproof exterior protects against precipitation and the biting chill of winter wind, while the brushed polyester on the backs of the sleeves ventilates to prevent overheating. With winter comes shorter days, and the 360-degree reflectivity keeps us more visible on the road during low-light conditions. The Hale Subzero is cut for layering with a baselayer and has an anatomic fit for the riding position which eliminates bunching and keeps the key fabrics in place to keep you warmer throughout the ride.
- A weather-proof jacket for riding in the depth of winter
- Wind- and waterproof outer protects and insulates
- Brushed thermal polyester on back of sleeves ventilates to prevent overheating
- 3 rear pockets, and one zippered, keep extra layers and fuel accessible
- Reflective accents improve visibility and safety for low-light rides
- Ergonomic cut minimizes excess fabric in riding position